Property photographer Leeds
Property Photography Leeds
Are you looking for a property photographer in Leeds? Ben is an experienced Leeds property photographer. He has been in the industry for over 10 years and has photographed many properties throughout the UK. Using a professional photographer is a must if you are an estate agent or a letting agent selling properties.
Sell your property for the right price
We live in a digital world and more and more people are searching online for their perfect property. Using a property photographer in Leeds will help you stand out from the competition and achieve your guide price. Some of Ben’s customers have even gone beyond their guide price with an increased demand for the property. High-quality images will stand out in a saturated market and increase the chances of somebody spotting their dream home.
Leeds property market
As you may know when you are selling a house you want to sell your property as fast as you can, using a photographer to visualise your property and create striking images to market your property should be at the top of your list. Giving people a tour of your property with high-quality images will entice people to come and view your property and increase demand for a fast sale.
Estate agent photography in Leeds
For estate agents, you are looking for fast sales and hitting sales targets. Doing this with great service will encourage your customers to tell their friends how fast you sold their house and they were happy reaching the guide price. Give your customers the professional treatment throughout your service by sending a professional Leeds property photographer to photograph their home. It will stand head and shoulders above the competition and give you the leading edge you need in today’s current market.
Without a property floor plan, potential customers are in the dark about the layout of your property. If you want happy customers and more of them, a floor plan is an obvious choice to make. With most inquiries originating online, a property floor plan combined with fantastic photographs will make you stand out from the rest.
Matterport 3d virtual tour photography
If you do have a website for your property or Airbnb, send out emails to potential clients, or advertise on Facebook ads, then having a Matterport 360 virtual tour is a must. Bring your business right up to date with 360 virtual tour photography. Immerse your customers in your space and let them take a tour around your property and really get a feel for your place. Walking around in virtual reality and being able to see in every direction is at the cutting edge of technology.
Video walk-throughs provide a great way to showcase your property. Coming in a vertical format, these are great for sharing on all social media sites. They also work well for inquiries to send to customers as a creative way to showcase your property.
Tips for preparing for interior & exterior property photography
Your first job before any photographer visits your home is to thoroughly clean and tidy up from top to bottom.
You should also remove any personal items to maximise the feeling of open spaces.
When searching for a new home, people imagine how their life could be living within the property, so by removing as many personal items as possible you will allow buyers to imagine their own belongings in the property.
Lights and lamps should all be switched on.
Finally, consider moving your car from the driveway or the front of your property.
- Move any vehicles from the outside your property
- Remove any clutter from outside the property such as bins and hoses
- Clean the windows
- Sweep up leaves
- Mow the lawns
Living room / Dining room
- Arrange cushions to look smart and tidy
- Any children’s toys or piles of magazines etc should be out of sight
- Arrange chairs neatly and symmetrically for the best dining room photographs.
- Make sure your home is well-lit, and replace any light bulbs that have gone out
- Fresh flowers help to breathe life into properties
- Clear all work tops and make sure there are no tea towels or chopping boards on show
- Move bins out the way
- Clear away any unused appliances
- Hide all fridge magnets
- Clean the sink (no dirty dishes)
- If you have pets, hide their food bowls and beds
- A full, fresh fruit bowl can add a bit of colour
- Close toilet lids
- Remove personal items like shower gels and tooth brushes
- Polish taps and mirrors
- Remove toilet brushes and bins prior to the photoshoot
- Anything stored under the bed should be completely out of sight
- Add pillows to beds for a better look
- All drawers and wardrobe doors should be shut
- Remove any personal items
Residential property photography in Leeds.
If you do require a Leeds commercial photographer to photograph your property, please get in touch to see what Ben can do for you.
To discuss any requirements you may have, please get in touch.