Property photographer Sheffield
Property Photography Sheffield
Are you looking for a property photographer around the Sheffield area? Ben has over 12 years of experience in the Sheffield area as a property photographer. He has photographed rentals and properties all over the UK. Using a professional photographer should be high on your list if you are an estate agent or letting agent selling or renting properties in the Yorkshire area.
Sell your property for the right price
These days people now search for properties online using their phones or laptops. Using a professional property photographer in Sheffield will help you stand out from all the competition, creating demand for your properties and increasing your selling price. Using a Sheffield photographer and getting high-quality images can increase the demand for the property. High-quality images help your property stand out in what is now a crowded market and increase the chances of somebody spotting their dream home.
The Sheffield property market
As you know, when you are selling properties, selling them as quickly as you can is the key to making a profit, using a professional Sheffieldproperty photographer to photograph your property and create compelling and striking images to market your property the right way. showing off your property in its best light with high-quality images will help your property stand out and increase demand.
Estate agent photography in Sheffield
For estate agents, you are looking for fast sales and hitting valuation targets or above. hitting sales valuations on properties with great customer service will encourage your customers to tell their friends and family how fast you sold their property and they were happy reaching the guide price. Give your customers professional treatment throughout your service by using a professional Sheffield property photographer to photograph their home.
Without a property floor plan, potential customers are in the dark about the layout of your property. If you want happy customers and more of them, a floor plan is an obvious choice to make. With most inquiries originating online, a property floor plan combined with fantastic photographs will make you stand out from the rest.
Matterport 3d virtual tour photography
If you do have a website for your property or Airbnb, send out emails to potential clients, or advertise on Facebook ads, then having a Matterport 360 virtual tour is a must. Bring your business right up to date with 360 virtual tour photography. Immerse your customers in your space and let them take a tour around your property and really get a feel for your place. Walking around in virtual reality and being able to see in every direction is at the cutting edge of technology.
Video walk-throughs provide a great way to showcase your property. Coming in a vertical format, these are great for sharing on all social media sites. They also work well for inquiries to send to customers as a creative way to showcase your property.
Tips for preparing for interior & exterior property photography
Your first job before any photographer visits your home is to thoroughly clean and tidy up from top to bottom.
You should also remove any personal items to maximise the feeling of open spaces.
When searching for a new home, people imagine how their life could be living within the property, so by removing as many personal items as possible you will allow buyers to imagine their own belongings in the property.
Lights and lamps should all be switched on.
Finally, consider moving your car from the driveway or the front of your property.
- Move any vehicles from the outside your property
- Remove any clutter from outside the property such as bins and hoses
- Clean the windows
- Sweep up leaves
- Mow the lawns
Living room / Dining room
- Arrange cushions to look smart and tidy
- Any children’s toys or piles of magazines etc should be out of sight
- Arrange chairs neatly and symmetrically for the best dining room photographs.
- Make sure your home is well-lit, and replace any light bulbs that have gone out
- Fresh flowers help to breathe life into properties
- Clear all work tops and make sure there are no tea towels or chopping boards on show
- Move bins out the way
- Clear away any unused appliances
- Hide all fridge magnets
- Clean the sink (no dirty dishes)
- If you have pets, hide their food bowls and beds
- A full, fresh fruit bowl can add a bit of colour
- Close toilet lids
- Remove personal items like shower gels and tooth brushes
- Polish taps and mirrors
- Remove toilet brushes and bins prior to the photoshoot
- Anything stored under the bed should be completely out of sight
- Add pillows to beds for a better look
- All drawers and wardrobe doors should be shut
- Remove any personal items
To discuss any requirements you may have, please get in touch.